Sunday, December 2, 2012

Starting something new

So I haven't been great at the blog thing. I'm thinking that in order to put some "structure" in my life, this would be a great start. I can create my schedule that includes playing with my kid, school, work, and blogging. There are so many interests out there that I have, I must share! Also it would be great to communicate with my many friends and family in all parts of the world!

To start, in case you didn't know, I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant with our SECOND son. I have a wonderful husband to whom I have been married to for 6 years. We have a fantastic 3 year old, Alex! He is full of life and energy that we are tirelessly following.


Obviously these two are my world and I can't wait to add another boy to our bunch! I am a cooking nut, craft adventurer, wanna-be-organizer, book worm, and self educating mommy! I hope to share all of our adventures and interests on here. Can't believe December is here!

1 comment: